by Wes Garland,
Many thanks to Harold of the Ninja 250 RC Forums, for getting the math right!
Fill in the size of your tire and CO2 cartridges, and your target tire pressure below.
The calculator will help you determine how many CO2 cartridges you should carry to
fill a deflated tire which has been repaired with an emergency plug or a patch kit.
Note that you cannot seat the bead with these inflators, so the tire must stay on the rim.
- This information may not be correct. Use at your own risk!
- These figures assume you do not lose any CO2 during the inflation procedure.
- Plugs and patches are particularly dangerous when used on motorcycle tires. They can cause sudden deflation and loss of life.
- You should NEVER repair a tire which has a puncture in the sidewall.
- Please insure you follow all instructions for the correct use of your plug/patch kit and CO2 inflator.